Do you have a desire to Camper (RV) Travel in Australia?
Would you appreciate hearing from others who have already done so?
This is a developing web-site that could help the prospective camper traveller:
- learn from in order to plan their adventures
- contribute an account of their exploits for the benefit of others that may follow, and/or just for the family record.
Have you ever had a desire to write an ‘ebook’ about your ‘Travels’?
In particular, would you like to be able to produce ebooks describing your travel adventures and/or related topics, supported by copies of your associated photos, and then supplement your income by having such an ebook marketed for you on the internet?
Perhaps one of the following scenarios matches your situation: -
- You have just retired and want to supplement your income…..
- You have time on your hands which you may like to use to earn some extra money to help compensate for the rising cost of living.
- You love to create things for others to enjoy…..
- You have plenty of photographs and clear memories of a holiday experience that you are confident others would benefit from reading about, and perhaps be encouraged to do something similar themselves.
- You have gained knowledge, skills and experience that others could benefit from if you were able to share.
- You would appreciate the support and guidance from Camper Travel Australia in the preparation and marketing of your ebook.
Creating your own information products in the form of ebooks, courses, guides etc could give you the ability to share your experiences with others and provide an opportunity to, over a period of time, build multiple income streams.
CTA’s members are mainly Camper Travellers more interested in
LOW COST AFFORDABLE camper travel than the HIGHLY COMMERCIAL options,
which most other travel sites are aimed at.
It is expected that as the first of the “Baby Boomers” are starting to retire, the “Grey Nomad” population is set for massive expansion, and they are therefore expected to form the largest number of members.
Why should YOU become a member of Camper Travel Australia (CTA)?
A small annual membership fee will entitle you to: -
- An opportunity as a “Camper Traveller” to continue to travel but “EARN MONEY” while you do so by writing ebooks, in cooperation with CTA, about your own experiences and skills etc..
- Discounts on travel and other “ebooks” written by fellow members and/or Camper Travel Australia.
- Discounts on Products and Services available from the CTA Web Site
- Invaluable information on Camper Travel in Australia and other Travel Tips etc directly from fellow campers via their ebooks.
Normally the membership fee is $9 per month,
however, for a limited time only,
the membership fee has been reduced to just $5 per month!
Also, every new member who joins in the next 30 days will receive a complimentary pack which includes the following items: